Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 1 of 100 Weightloss Challenge

I started my weightloss journey in February this year with Slimming World and I have lost 2stones/28lb/12.7kg so far.

This is hugh because I have not let the usual things that throw me off keep of this path. For the last 15 years I have started the journey weighloss and by Christimas I find myself a slight bit heavier but this year is going to be different.

Its the start of the school school and the countdown to Christmas. It is  also almost a year beafore I visit home-South Africa and turn 40! For all these reasons and more I have decided to add another tool my arsenal for change. A book fromt the Overdrive NI Libraries: 100 Days of Weighloss


Actions I will complete:

10 Reasons why I want to reach and Maintain my goal weight

Day 1: I used to be that way ..............
"I used to be that way, but now i'm different"

No comments: