Monday, November 08, 2010

Writers Inspiration

I have written a few words today - now officially at 4253 out of 50 000. Lost four days. 3 due to sheer busyness and the 4th because of exhaustion and a headache.
Now I feel like I am swimming up stream. But I keep reminding myself that slow and steady wins the race - but tooo slow may never complete it on time.

Looking forward to writing more tomorrow, going to join the word sprints on the On chat forum.. Attending the regional meeting in Belfast on Thursday and maybe meeting other writers in my area on Sunday.

"Writing a novel is like driving a car at night. You can see only as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way."
E.L. Doctorow


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sounds like a good plan, it's always good to do them word sprints because even if I'm always like the slowest one, I know that this time now is only for writing and nothing else. And that helps a lot.

Leon said...

Just start writing, and something will start apearing! Good luck.