Sunday, November 07, 2010

Catch Up

Had hectic and positive three days. Unfortunately I have been able to write a thing.

So today is catch up day.

To get me kick-start I thought I would do a little Unconcious Muttering:
http://subliminal.lunanina.com/ hosted by Luna Nina

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Everything :: is going to be all right
  2. China :: Friend
  3. Essence :: the core of my being
  4. Immediate :: Action
  5. Obstruct :: justice, progress
  6. Force :: retaliation, combat
  7. Constellation :: heavens, star signs
  8. Intuitive :: a sense of knowing, a way of thinking
  9. Complain :: what's the point when nobody hears, rather be an agent of change
  10. Train :: spotter, Athol Fugard (south African playwright),Ballade Vir 'n Enkeling ( (Ballad for an Individual)

No comments: