Monday, October 25, 2010

In Preparation

As you may have noticed - I have not being blogging for a while. All that is going to change in the next month - I have decided take on a writing challenge and I will be writing all about it LOL

In preparation i am reading and attending cultural events. Last week I had the privileged of attending a Poetry reading and a writing workshop.
The John Hewitt Society in association with Banbridge District Council and The Outlet presents a lunchtime poetry reading with Ciaran Carson and Kate Newman, as part of the Banbridge Arts Festival.

Right now I need to clear lounge and make supper for the family. Having a friend over - going to be sharing with her some of knowledge and experience of South African History.

Kate Newman (read her poetry and ran the writing workshop)



Ciaran Carson

No comments: