Monday, June 07, 2010

Theme A Day Journal Entry 15

The theme "If I could change one thing about my life it would be..... and why..

At first I was blank then the first thing that popped in head was living healthy all time - not just in fits and starts like I do now. then I wondered if that counted because that is something I do have the power to change - well at least I should have but I have been failing at it for the last 9 years. Some of it has been out of my control like getting injured and sick at crucial points.

The next thing that popped into my head was money. I wish I had enough to do all things I want like bring my mom over to visit me, travel, help other etc....

If I had to choose between the two I would would definitely choose my health. Why? I could then think more clearly and work more effectively. I wold be able to enjoy life more. I would have more energy. I wold be able to help others better. I would be a good role model to my daughter.

By health I include mental, physical, spiritual and social systems in my life.

1 comment:

Cheap Business Cards said...

I definitely agree with you. As they sau, Health is Wealth. What would money if you're not healthy? Well, all your money will be spent for medication or worst, for your hospitalization.