Monday, June 14, 2010

Theme A Day eJournal Entry 22

I actually did this earlier but just forgot to post it because it was such a hectic weekend. FRIDAY 21 May 2010.

I had a guest (Rachel Hyman) from the USA - she is a well known singer in Seventh -Day Adventist circles and a friend from Larne Church who was also doing the the Kid's in Discipleship course.

On the Friday I got up early to make sure we were all ready to leave by 7:50am for breakfast at the church Hall. We needed to buy extra bread on our way over.
I bought a packed lunch from Tesco for Jeandre to make life easier. Rachel sorted herself out with food because she has lots allergies etc.

Get home after 7pm - do homework for the course and then just hang out - chat.
We ended up only finishing off at about 8:15pm and because my husband had to lock up we were the last ones to leave.
My daughter went to Larne for the night.
We promised ourselves we would not stay up late but when you get three talkative women together that is mission impossible!!
Got to bed at about 11:30pm.

What was great about this day is that I didn't have to cook.

After breakfast my husband took my daughter to school and then somehow he ended being the one who fetched.


No comments: