Friday, May 21, 2010

Theme A Day e-Journal Entry 9

There are many songs I like, that have great meaning to me. This song I have decided to share has been on my mind this week because my friend Robert Petersen died this past weekend and he sang this song for my 21st birthday. He performed it a few months ago and said it reminded him of me.


Somewhere Out There
James Ingram and Linda Ronstadt

Somewhere out there,
Beneath the pale blue night,
Someone's thinking of me,
And loving me tonight.
Somewhere out there,
Someone's saying a prayer,
Then we'll find one another,
In that big somewhere out there.

CHORUS
And even though I know how very far apart we are,
It helps to think we might be wishing
On the same bright star,
And when the night will start to sing
A lonesome lullaby,
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the
Same big sky.

CHORUS
Somewhere out there,
If love can see us through,
Then, we'll be together,
Somewhere out there, out where dreams, come true.


No comments: