Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rumour Mill



Heads Or Tails


When I saw todays title Rumour - this first thing that came to mind was an old gospel song sang by a quartet but I cannot remember the rest of the song or who sang it,

So instead I decided to do a search for any other song that would have the words rumour mill.
But before we get to that I thought a deinition would be interesting:

You can refer to the people in a particular place or profession who spread rumours as the rumour mill.

or

process of spreading rumors: the process by which rumors are started and spread




4 comments:

Karen said...

This certainly makes one not want to leave their house!

anthonynorth said...

Ah, rumours can be so destructive, can't they?

Grandma said...

Guess it's my old ears, but I have a bit of difficulty catching the lyrics. So here's a link to the lyrics for anyone else who would prefer to read them. They certainly do make a point.

My HoT: Rumor Has It

Promotional Printing said...

There can a lot of negative result once there rumors are spread. Most likely people get hurt when rumors are spread.