Sunday, January 10, 2010

Where am I?

I have neglected my blog. For a few reasons. I have not felt sure if I should really share whats on in my mind. I have been ill and when I feel better I need to catch up stuff in the house and other projects.
Thought I would just write a short note to say that I am alive.
Had the exciting opportunity to visit Scotland. Now I have the frustrating task of finding a place to develop my disposable camera shots, then scan them in so I can share them.
Thinking of a number of things I would like to accomplish this year. each will take quite a lot of energy but I feel very optimistic about achieving success once I put my mind to them.

2 comments:

Ruth's Place said...

Nice to hear from you. Can't wait to see your Scotland pics.

Fully understand not wanting to say what is on your mind in a public forum lol

Leri said...

You should be able to get them developed and put on a CD or Flashdrive, then you don't have to 'sukkel' with scanning.