Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HEADS - "Book"



Heads Or Tails


HEADS - "Book"




You Are Fantasy / Sci Fi



You have an amazing imagination, and in your mind, all things are possible.

You are open minded, and you find the future exciting. You crave novelty and progress.



Compared to most people, you are quirky and even a bit eccentric. You have some wacky ideas.

And while you may be a bit off the wall, there's no denying how insightful and creative you are.




mmmmm Interesting I don't read sci-fi Books and it took a while but i can say I am into sci-fi movies and series, really like the relationship element to it. Not sure how eccentric I really am but otherwise I would say that the description is very accurate.

6 comments:

anthonynorth said...

Yes, we're all a book really. Enjoyed that.
As for me, I'll read anything.

i beati said...

I'm a romantic novel of course..haha

Berni said...

Thanks for popping by and leaving a comment. Certainly a change for you from South Africa to Ireland. I love science fiction I used to read a lot but mostly now indulge in a movie once in a while. I like any type of book.

Calico Crazy said...

I'm not much of a sci-fi person either, but I have read a few really good ones. I tend more towards crime, horror, and mystery.

Calico Contemplations

annies home said...

yes people say they can read me like an open book

Karen said...

I am a scary book! LOL