Tuesday, July 28, 2009

In Five Years Time



Funny how I found such exercises a whole easier to do when I was younger and at the beginning of my marriage.

In five years time I will be on the verge of entering my roaring 40's.
I envision myself as fit and healthy. Approaching my 15th Wedding anniversary.
My daughter will be officially a 13 year old teenager.

Country of residence - unknown
Career /Job - unknown
Religion - probably unchanged (LOL)

Accomplished?

My life-long dream of visiting France.
Started writing a book.

........ that is what comes to mind so far............

5 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

Those sound like good goals. Good luck on France.

Anne

i beati said...

I love that you see yourself as fit and healthy sandy

anthonynorth said...

Fit and healthy is so important. Nothing more so.

Karen said...

It sounds like you have everything under control. It is good to be healthy.

Tumblewords: said...

Nice goals! I can see that you see clearly!