Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Heads - TOOLS

Heads or Tails: http://headsortailshome.blogspot.com/ , HEADS - "Tool"



USING THE TOOLS AT YOUR DISPOSAL:


just a tool

By darkone735 on Thursday, April 12, 2007

my mind has gone blank,
my understanding has been lost,
i cannot understand what is happening,
something is new that plays me for a fool,
i feel like such a tool,
hideing what i am,
letting them eat away at my soul,
using me for what they want,
takeing what they need,
emotions are gone,
something has gone wrong,
trying to stay strong,
my heart is dead,
cant feel what i used to be,
its been hiding inside of me,
loseing control,
fighting the feeling,
fighting the dark side of my mind,
yelling at myself to keep control,
wishing theyd stop doing this to me,
i just want to be me.


A few sayings


Words should be used as tools of communication and not as a substitute for action” Anon

We shall neither fail nor falter; we shall not weaken or tire...give us the tools and we will finish the job. Winston Churchill

But lo! men have become the tools of their tools.
Henry David Thoreau

A real friend is the person who can enter your heart and touch the highest point of happiness in you, using as tools: his affection, his patience and his passion. Anon






10 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

words being used a tools. I like this one.

And the cartoon is hilarious!!!!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Great variety of examples! Very entertaining post!

anthonynorth said...

Loved the cartoon, and the deep poem, too.

Barb said...

Hahaha at the cartoon.

I hope those sorrowful words weren't about your own personal experience, but I think they are. I will keep you in my thoughts.

i beati said...

i forgot that way Sandy

Karen said...

Great tools! I loved reading all your examples.

James said...

haha the cartoon was pretty funny, but i'm positive that he's only gonna get away with a speeding ticket if he knew the jedi mind trick...

Lana said...

clever way to use your writing tools!

Anna said...

I really enjoyed your quotes, especially the first one about using words as tools. Thanks for sharing.

Van Leasing said...

Lovely post. I have never read a better description of words.

I simply love the thoughts, you need to use right tools to do any job with perfection same with words.