Tuesday, April 07, 2009

List of three

HEAD OR TAILS

A. My daughters new hobbies:

1. Birdwatching (something her dad does as well)
2. Coin Collecting (she read a book at school about it & we have now incorporated into our swaps as well)
3. Swapping (on Swap-bot with her mom)


B. Three Books I am reading at the moment:

1. The Money secret by Rob Parsons
2. Wonderful today by Pattie Boyd
3. The beginners guide to coin collecting by James Mackay

C. Three projects I am working on at the moment:

1. Working on a liturgical dance to the song "Who am I" by Casting Crowns
2. Planning a holiday to Republic of Ireland
3. Investigating buying a SLR camera



8 comments:

anthonynorth said...

A busy time going on there. I've always got at least half a dozen books on the go at once. Gets confusing sometimes :-)

Hootin Anni said...

You've managed to make yourself a very busy person indeed!!!!

My Three are up now. See you at my place. Be there, or be square! [LOL]

Barb said...

I've always thought birdwatching would be an interesting hobby. For sure I'd need to have one of those Dummy guides at first.

I've heard of people who read more than book at the same time. I don't know how you do it without getting confused. :)

The video had good messages we should all remember. I could use some "calming" in my life. Perhaps I'm asking the wrong person for help with it. This video tells me the right one.

Dawn said...

You sound very busy, but at least your busyness sounds fun. :-)

Smalltown RN said...

Those are great lists...full of fun and activity....I am an amature birder....I find it a soothing past time...my problem is trying to identify them..or hoping I have my camera with me so I can photograph them so I can look them up in the books when I get home....

Tumblewords: said...

What a fun series of mini-lists!

Karen said...

I never know who sings the songs I like! Thanks. Great lists.

Anna said...

It certainly sounds like you are keeping busy.