Monday, March 02, 2009

Getting There

HEAD or TAILS host by Skittles

I have discovered a new singer and poet Amanda Stott and Fernanda Arambula . I search on the theme for this week looking for some inspiration.

SONG

Getting There by Amanda

POEM

Getting There

When they say that they'll wait
How long is it?

When they say that they want
To be with us forever
How long is forever?

When they say that they'll get
Here
How far is here?

I might not have the answers to these
Questions, but what I do know is
That that time will get there.

Fernanda Arambula


I have fallen in with the tune (sound) of this song.

13 comments:

anthonynorth said...

An excellent multi-media post there.

Anonymous said...

Ah, another melancholy take on the subject. Bravo!

Barb said...

Songs heavy with piano music always catch my ear.. and her voice is amazing.

Some good questions in your poem.

Misty DawnS said...

Beautiful post. I love the words!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Yes we will get there some will take longer then others.
I like the poem you found.

Coffee is on.

Anonymous said...

Lovely songs, and a beautiful poem. The Degrassi clip that comes with the first song is enough to make me cry though, it's so sad the lessons girls learn about their bodies.

Tumblewords: said...

Nice - very nice!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful music! And great HOT post :)

myrtle beached whale said...

Thanks for sharing the poem and the song. The INTERNET is amazing. Those that don't appreciate it are fools.

Robyn Jones said...

Love her voice....and love the words...

JacqRedwine said...

your blog is wonderful. Thanks for the Amanda Stott discovery. I'm totally hooked. I'll keep coming back to see what else you've discovered! Super!!!

jacqredwine
swapbot

ME... said...

What a pretty song. She has a good voice!

Anonymous said...

I like the poem. Unfortunately, I can relate and asking the same question. :-(