Thursday, February 26, 2009

My home


My home
Originally uploaded by Le Butterfly
We are renting this house in Northern Ireland. I like that there is not too much lawn, in the back there is wnough space to play.

Its a bit bigger than I expected, though the bedrooms are very small.

Got 4 bedrooms upstairs. We use one for a study, one for my daughter, a small guest bedroom with a double bed and the main bedroom. No space for dressing tables or exercising.

The lounge has a lovely Gas fireplace.

The kitchen is open plan including the dinning area which is the second photo above.

It has a small conservatory which brings in lovely sun in the Summer - when its not raining. At the moment we just use it to hang washing but we would love to turn it into a reading room with some nice comfy couches - hope we can get some through Freecycle.

We have been living here now for 8 months26 Feb 2009

3 comments:

Ruth's Place said...

Love seeing pictures of your place! I'm envious of your conservatory. I've always wanted one of them.

ME... said...

What a nice home. I think the conservatory on the back is wonderful, I would love it!

Unknown said...

Pretty place...love the conservatory