Sunday, January 18, 2009

Photo Scavengar Hunt

Rubbish


Camping in County Fermanagh




Clouds
Northern Ireland sky


What's for Dinner?
Yummy - Tomatoe soup

and cinnamon buns for dessert

In the Garden
Part of my new garden in Banbridge - Northern Ireland


(I lived in the building behind the trees - it was great to have a lovely garden I didn't have to work in - Helderberg College South Africa)

From Above
Sunset at Lough Neagh, County Down
Walking to Giants Causeway


The South African Sun


7 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

All the photos are beautiful; but I liked the 'Walking to Giants Causeway' most.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog
BIG CITIES OF INDIA

stan said...

that's a gorgeous sunset!

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, I liked the sky pics very much they are lovely.
Hanna

Anny Cheng said...

Nice shot of "The South African Sun"!

Anny Cheng said...

By the way, it may showing my Chinese names, in case you don't know, I am annychenghk from Swapbot :)

Athrist said...

I love the photos of your garden, and the one of the reflected sunset - beautiful!

Via swap-bot :-)

Anonymous said...

lovely photos, great to see your blog, i love the layout :)
citty lou (swap bot)