Monday, December 01, 2008

50 Love Songs

Another Swap I signed up for. Its a great way to organise your music! My Music Shared.


Some of these songs speak to me, some express things I have hoped for or experiences I have had. Some I just really like the tune more than anything else. The first song came out when my I was dating my husband - that's our song.

Somewhere Out there - reminds me of two guys - one I had a summer romance with (when I was i6) and a great friend who sings this song (his now a professional singer). I can't help sing this song with all that I have - be thankful you can't hear me hehehehehehehe.

My choices probably also reflect the time I was born into.


Discovered this great site where you can download the midis (only music) and lyrics of the some of the best Love Songs.



Savage Garden Lyrics
Truly Madly Deeply Lyrics

1. Truly madly Deeply Savage Garden
2. Love Changes Everything Climey Fischer

3.Everything I do Brain Adams
4. All out of Love Air Supply
5. Nothings going to change my
Love for you Glenn Mederios
6. Together Forever Rick Astley
7. Eternal Flame Bangles
8. When you say nothing at all Ronan Keating
9. She's the one Robbie Williams
10. The Way you make me Feel Michael Jackson
11. On top of the World Carpenters
12. You're still the one Shaina Twain
13. Endless Love Lionel Richie and Diana Ross
14. All for Love Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart and Sting
15. Somewhere out there Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram
16. Happy Ending Avril Lavigne
17. End of the road Boys to Men
18. Save the berst for last Vanessa Williams
19. I knew I loved you Savage Garden
20. Tonight Westlife
21. Right Here waiting for you Richard Marx
22. No matter what Boyszone
23. She will be loved Maroon 5
24. Blue Night Michael Learns to Rock
25. Nothing compares 2U Sinead o Connor
26. I want you to want me Wham
27. I want you to want me Letters to Cleo
28. Wild thing The Troggs
29. It must have been love Roxette
30. Glory of Love Peter Cetra
31. How do I Live LeeAnne Rimes
32. Only You The flying Picket
33.Release Me Wilson Philips
34. Paint my love Michael Learns to Rock
35. Just Another Day Jon Secada
36. Red Red Wine UB 40
37. Time After Time Cyndi Lauper
38. Would I lie to you Charles and Eddie
39. Can't fight the Moonlight Lee Ann Rimes
40. Ain't No Mountain High Enough Diana Ross
41. Kiss Me Sixpence None the Richer
42. To be loved Curtis Stigers
43. I don't want to wait Paula Cole
44. My love Westlife
45. Take my breath away Berlin
46. Tonight I celebrate my
love for you Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson
47. Greatest Love of All Whitney Houston
48. I want it that way Backstreet Boys
49. Groovy Kind of Love Phil Collins
50. A whole new world from Aladdin

2 comments:

Gill said...

We have exactly the same taste in music. Nearly every single one of my favourite songs is in that list!

Anonymous said...

wow! consider this post a great deal before valentine.