Sunday, October 26, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings Week 300

Unconscious Mutterings host by LunaNina

  1. Contemplate ::think, Buddhist, nuns, priests

  2. In the house :: all day!

  3. Classical ::music, timeless

  4. Quest ::adventure, journey, searching

  5. Best friend :: Claire, Denise, Claudelle and Ruth

  6. 1991 :: the year I had a summer romance,turned 16, didn't reaise that the irritating boy at camp would later become my husband

  7. Never will :: I ever give up on life

  8. Fool :: hardy

  9. Unhappy :: in love

  10. Best man :: 4 Weddings and a Funeral

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog! I don't participate in memes, but I love to read about other people who do!

melissa, myhalfofthebrain on swapbot
I Love Your Blog Swap ~ 1

Anonymous said...

::::laughing at #6. When I first met my husband (I was a freshman in Hs), I could not stand him! It took me two years to get to the point where I would even go on a date with him. 17 years later....here we are :)