Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thoughts (Woman issues)

WOMAN ISSUES

I have so many different thoughts running through my head at the moment. One thing is for sure, I am not thinking very clearly. That scares me the most.

I got confirmation yesterday from the doctor that I have Polycystic ovary syndrome.
She also assured me that since I don't want to fall pregnant or go on the pill that I needn't be
concerned about it. I however remember that my gynae told me that if I didn't sort it out, that my risk for cancer in womb later on in my would be increase. She agreed to refer to a gynae here in Northern Ireland. Apparently that will take 3-4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seen that its not life threatening I guess I can wait. Just hope I don't forget - like I did the ENT - waited 3 months for the appointment - still remember the day before about and then on the day it completely slipped my mind. That has never ever happened to me before.
But the health system here confuses and stresses me out completely. The three of the four times I have been in that building I have cried.

Got a few other things bothering but I feel so mixed up I cannot even write about it. Not a good sign. I hope a good nights rest will at least clear my head a bit.

2 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

I am so sorry you are going through this. My prayers are with you. I also came to say....

Your peace globe from June 2008 has been placed in The Peace Globe Gallery.
You are officially peace globe #990.
BlogBlast For Peace ~ November 6, 2008 is going to be awesome! Please grab a badge and spread the word! Hope to see you there.

Anonymous said...

Well that just sucks! Sorry to hear the health system stresses you out too, that's the last thing you need.

But you do need to get it sorted, even if only for quality of life reasons...