Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Personal Needs Analysis tag

Head and Tails is below

I was tagged for this meme by Gill. It's a really fun one! If I've mentioned you, you are tagged! (BTW I chose the least offensive alternatives here LOL)

eveyinorbit: a pedicure
AuntieM needs: help
breepre needs: to go and make some yummy hot toast
Angel needs: to be easily visible by the public
Kristine Kate needs: o shake her bootie!!!

(If I've tagged you, all you need to do is Google the name of the 5 bloggers you are tagging with the word "needs" attached and see what comes up)

2 comments:

breepre said...

Ha! I could use some yummy hot toast. I'm amazed that you pulled anything up under breepre since as far as I knew I invented that, LOL.

Gill said...

Glad you did the tag Simone. And yes, that IS what Google said!