Tuesday, September 02, 2008

List three things from any category


3 Things I would like to learn:

Photography

(I am saving up for a new camera and reading books I took out from the Library)

French

(This goal is still up in the air and I need to work out a plan and set some goals)

To apply healthy lifestyle principle
s
(working on this - lost 5 pounds in six weeks so far read all about in my 4 Day Win Blog)

Favourite Musicals:
Fiddler on the Roof
Grease
My Fair Lady

Current Hobbies:
Knitting
Blogging
Reading

5 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Bonjour mi ami!!

I took French and can still speak and read some of it.

I think we all should learn another language.

Happy HoT day.

Barb said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! I'm with you on the musicals and hobbies.. except I crochet. (Or used to anyway.)

Anonymous said...

I too would love to learn French, and take some photography courses :) Hopefully one day!

Happy HOT day!

Tumblewords: said...

Nice list of wants, accomplishments and hobbies as well as musical choices. Very nice!!

bcmomtoo said...

I love those musicals, too.

Reading and blogging are some of my hobbies, too, but I've never learned to knit.