Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How would change where you live?


I don't believe in trying to make changes before really understand the thing you want to change. I have just moved here.

There are a few physical changes I would like to make to the house I am living in and I have slowly started making them. Some will till take longer and depend on me finding work or managing our budget very carefully.

What I am doing to get to know the area I am living in?
I am volunteering at the CAB (Citizen's Advice Bureau) and taken some responsibilities in my church.

What do I expect will happen?
The culture around me will influence me and i will influence it. Along the way I will changed and the people I meet will change because of knowing me.

7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I love this that you posted: "culture around me will influence me and I will influence it."

Excellent...a well rounded blogger indeed. You got my vote.

Happy HoT day

Barb said...

I moved to where I am almost three years ago and I'm still not very knowledgeable about the city, its streets, etc. Maybe I should get out and tackle it the way you have.

I love your last paragraph!

Forgetfulone said...

You have such a positive attitude. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Mom Knows Everything said...

It's wonderful that you are volunteering in you community!

Tumblewords: said...

Wise post!

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if you are starting up by stepping out in a very positive approach

Anonymous said...

i love the last statement. simple yet full of meaning and strength.