Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Life, Love and Fate

Life, Love and Fate

I see the life in loves great body
not seeing the love in lifes great journey,
we go from day to day
knowing the pain will go away
we think of all those in need
and the pain of us shall all receed

I see the light beyond the cave
not knowing what life will pave
we go through life knowing the fate
will we go through heavens gate?
or will we burn beyond and below
we think of life and all it's themes
hoping someday we'll accomplish our dreams

but are our dreams made too great
or will our dreams come just too late
with love my dream is now fulfilled
and with your beauty my heart is drilled.......

Peter Rademeyer

This was written by a grade 10 learner in South Africa. Published with his permission

Well done Peter, I am looking forward to reading more of your writing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah...This is a simply lovely poem...& thinking of being written by a 10th grade student makes me even wonder...thanks for sharing with us!

Kristine Kate said...

Great! I love reading it again and again...