Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Sort of Connected

We have internet at home - YAY. Unfortunately we only have one computer and its a laptop.
The keyboard is different and I really dislike not having a mouse.
We are still setting up the computer to make more user friendly so it will be some time before I share photos and other interesting stuff.

Next week we will be in England for 5 days. My husband's work is having a 3 day induction for new employees. Jeandre' and I will get to spend time with my sister-in-law and her 2 daughters. Looking forward to that.

Settling in slowly. So far we have been very happy with the service we have gotten. Waiting for a few more things eg. Bank Cards. Yesterday we applied for our National Insurance number and next week we will finalise our registration with the GP after a physical.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! tks for your comments on my blog...it's raining currently in London...3 days now...and it's going to rain 2morrow too... ;) so, make sure you come with your umbrella ready! ;)

Gill said...

Glad to hear things are going well. I hope the weather is good for you in England, I am sure your daughter will love to see all the sights!