Monday, June 30, 2008

Acceptance

WOW - this really has a ring of truth to it - I can Identify with it. Doing personality tests and quizzes is one of my hobbies - Blogthings sometimes has some ridiculous stuff but its fun.

This one really speaks to me. When I try to fit in the mould other people have cast for me or that I think they have cast for me I really lose my way.
I have always seen myself as a strong personality - however as I have gotten older I have tried to be more accomodating of others to point where I am not always true to myself. Now that I have identified my weakness I am conciously trying to not lose myself while still being open to others. Its a delicate balance at times. One thing I try to remind myself is that just as I accpet people for who they I - I too deserve to be accpeted for who I am. That acceptance starts with me.




The Keys to Your Life



Anything good in your life comes from your ability to play and be free.



The best way for you to solve a problem is to let go of it.



Anything bad in your life comes from not being true to yourself.



Trust your instincts and follow them. Only you know what's best.

No comments: