Sunday, April 13, 2008

6 Fours

Picked up this tag from Crystal - sun, moon & stars:


A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER: church, grocery stores, the beach and library.

B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY: Claire, Claudelle, Weiers and Preston.

C) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT: Spur, Mug & Bean Coffee Shop, Migeul's Al forno at Gordon's Bay and Nando's (specilise in Portuguese chicken)

D) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: Ireland, Western Europe, Namibia or a Health Spa

E) FOUR PEOPLE I THINK WILL RESPOND:
Addie from Addie's Random Ramblings
Gill from Gill's Jottings
Melanie from Livin With Me!
Wakela from Wakela's World


F) FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH OVER AND OVER: there are not any TV that I will watch again except maybe children's programs like Gummie Bear and Thundercats which I have watched again with my daughter.
Movies on the other hand - Fiddler on the Roof, My Fair Lady, Greece and Joseph (also Sound of Music)

2 comments:

Celestial Freak said...

Glad you played along!

Anonymous said...

How fun!