Saturday, April 05, 2008

100 Day Health Challenge

Got this message in my e-mail. I signed up for the 100 Day Health Challenge with Mary Anne Shearer.

Thought I should share it. It so applicable !


Day 6

OK.. so maybe you thought you blew it once or twice this week, remember that there was nothing to give up and no restrictions, so any restrictions you have were created by yourself. And even if you did eat after 9pm, no one was counting except you. Get over it and get on with what you can do.

You will fall and make mistakes, thank God we all do, but that is a wonderful opportunity to make better choices and do things better at the next meal.

Bless you!

Mary-Ann


Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out;

You formed me in my mother’s womb.

I thank you, High God – you’re breathtaking!

Body and soul I am marvelously made!

I worship in adoration – what a creation!

You know me inside and out,

you know every bone in my body;

You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,

How I was sculpted from nothing into something.

Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth;

All the stages of my life were spread before you,

The days of my life prepared

Before I’d even lived one.

Psalm 139:14-16



1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for encouragement and inspiration!!!